Indian Pneumatic & Hydraulic Co. [IPH] was begun in early 1970’s by three Engineers with expertise in the then nascent market of Hydraulic Cylinder manufacturing.
Mr K Gopalakrishnan, Mr Sreedharan and Mr Tilakan are the founding Directors of the company each with more than 40+ years of experience in the industry.
Over more than three decades, the company has grown from 3 to 100+ employees catering to a vast segment in the Indian Market. IPH has supplied to Steel Manufacturers, Rolling Mill Manufacturers, Special Purpose Machine Manufacturers and Hydropower markets in India and beyond.
- Max Bore diameter – upto 900 mm [35.43307 inches]
- Stroke – 6.5+ metres [<= 450 mm bore]
- Working Pressure – 350+ bar
Three Decades of Manufacturing Experience;
100000+ man hours of Technical Experience;
17500+ sq. feet; Recent acquisition of 1,30,000 sq. feet.
Large High Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders for Hydro Electric Power Projects
High Pressure Pneumatic products for Torpedo Launching used by the Indian Navy.
Steering Cylinders for a Warship Project.
Specialized Research Project Hydraulic cylinder for a Steel Giant.
Seal-less Hydraulic Cylinders (first dispatched a decade ago).
Hydraulic Cylinders made for extreme temperature & pressure.
Special Purpose Multi Piston Rod Hydraulic Cylinder for an Special Purpose Machine Manufacturer
- Long & Large Bore Hydraulic Cylinder made – 450mm bore x 6000mm stroke
- Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder – 125mm bore x 7000mm stroke with >7100mm piston rod.
- Large Pneumatic Cylinders – 710mm bore x 2000mm+ stroke pneumatic cylinders.