Indian Pneumatic & Hydraulic Co. [IPH] was begun in early 1970’s by three Engineers with expertise in the then nascent market of Hydraulic Cylinder manufacturing.
Mr K Gopalakrishnan, Mr Sreedharan and Mr Tilakan are the founding Directors of the company each with more than 40+ years of experience in the industry.
Over more than three decades, the company has grown from 3 to 100+ employees catering to a vast segment in the Indian Market. IPH has supplied to Steel Manufacturers, Rolling Mill Manufacturers, Special Purpose Machine Manufacturers and Hydropower markets in India and beyond.
- Max Bore diameter – upto 900 mm [35.43307 inches]
- Stroke – 6.5+ metres [<= 450 mm bore]
- Working Pressure – 350+ bar
- Three Decades of Manufacturing Experience;
- 100000+ man hours of Technical Experience;
- 17500+ sq. feet; Recent acquisition of 1,30,000 sq. feet.
- Large High Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders for Hydro Electric Power Projects
- High Pressure Pneumatic products for Torpedo Launching used by the Indian Navy.
- Steering Cylinders for a Warship Project.
- Specialized Research Project Hydraulic cylinder for a Steel Giant.
- Seal-less Hydraulic Cylinders (first dispatched a decade ago).
- Hydraulic Cylinders made for extreme temperature & pressure.
- Special Purpose Multi Piston Rod Hydraulic Cylinder for an Special Purpose Machine Manufacturer
- Long & Large Bore Hydraulic Cylinder made – 450mm bore x 6000mm stroke
- Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder – 125mm bore x 7000mm stroke with >7100mm piston rod.
- Large Pneumatic Cylinders – 710mm bore x 2000mm+ stroke pneumatic cylinders.